Template Asket-magazine for WordPress
Premium WordPress template for free use. Simple unobtrusive design, adaptive layout, full compatibility with all major browsers. A distinctive feature is the almost total absence of images – that will allow to load quickly blog even with a slow Internet.
Full compatibility with browsers Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE. Adaptive layout for best viewing on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Seven blocks for widgets (four in the sidebar and three bottom). Three customizable menus (two in the header of the blog and one in the footer). Settings page for customize the blog. Preview (featured images) for posts. Related posts after each article. As it looks? you can see of this blog – it uses the same template (modified color scheme and slightly modified header).
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
1.Configuring the Blog Name and Description
* Go to Settings > General.
* Change Site Title.
* Change Tagline.
* Go to Appearance > Menus
* Add and change Menus.
* Go to Appearance > Widgets
* Add and change Widgets.
4. To set up the header you must choose “Show in header”.
* If choosed “Search form”, in header will show search form.
* If choosed “Logotype” and used WP 4.5+, you can change logo in Appearance>Themes>Customize>Site Identity>Select logo.
* If choosed “Logotype” and used WP less then 4.5, you can upload image to wp-content/themes/asket-magazine/images/logo.png.
5.Configuring the Home Page Left block
* You must choose category in “Index Category List Left”.
6.Configuring the Home Page Right block
* You must choose category in “Index Category List Right”.
* If choosed any category, you will see 5 latest publications from this category.
* If choosed “All”, you will see 5 latest publications from all categoryes.
The following screenshots show how the template will look like
1 – on the normal screen;
2 – on notebook screen;
3 – on tablet screen;
4 – on smartphone screen;
5 – page of template settings;
6 – the lower part of the template;
1.3 Changes in according 4.5 (logotype).
1.2 Added i18n. Translated on Ukrainian and Russian.
1.1 Optimization in accordance with the Google PageSpeed.
1.0 Create template.
You can use this template can absolutely free. Please – do not delete the copyright of the author.